Scripture – A Firm Foundation (2 Timothy 3:14-17)
2 Timothy 3:14-17
4 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
1. Scripture is a source of ______________
2. Scripture reveals the __________ ______ ________________________
3. Scripture is ____________________________
4. Scripture is our textbook of ____________________
5. Scripture produces _______________ _________________________
Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.